Here at Becoming Mamma, we want to hear from you.
We want to hear what becoming a mother was like for you.
- What were your fears?
- What were your struggles?
- What were your expectations? And what was reality?
We’re looking for contributions on the following topics:
- becoming a mom,
- birth stories,
- budgeting and money adjustments,
- funny stories,
- homeschooling stories, struggles, and triumphs,
- how having children changed your marriage and other relationships,
- infertility stories, struggles, and triumphs,
- postpartum stories, struggles, and triumphs,
- sleeping stories, struggles, and triumphs,
- what a typical day in your life as a mother looks like,
- why you decided to be a stay-at-home mother, or
- why you decided to be a working mother
Please follow the guidelines below when submitting your post:
- Include your post in a Google Doc or Microsoft Word attachment (please do not post your article in the body of your email)
- Submissions should be between 500 and 1,200 words and focused on one of the above topics
- Please use spell check before submitting
- Include at least one high resolution picture in .jpg or .png format with your submission (by sending your photos, you allow us to use the image(s) in the article itself and on social media)
- You can include a short biography of 2 to 3 sentences with your article or choose to remain anonymous. Please note this in the Google Doc or Word document attached to the email.
- Email your article and photo(s) to Anna at [email protected]